About AttemptedLiving - Improve Mental Health as a means to Reduce Wealth Inequality.
Life Education Curriculum - Attain Emotional Intelligence as well as learn How to think, How to feel, How to live. I teach How, not What–you decide what to think, feel, and live.
Rich vs. Poor Series – Learn from how rich people gain wealth, and from how poor people lose wealth.
- Life Lessons April 2014
- Socioeconomic Mobility - A collection of articles related to the state of socioeconomic mobility.
- Staying Grounded - Puts life in perspective by reminding you of the bigger picture.
- Nature Scenery Pictures - Relaxing photos
- Human Physical Limits - Interesting tidbits
- Links to Good Advice
- Continued Education
Most Popular Articles:
How to Make Friends
Finding the Balance Between Caring and Not Caring about Looks
What I Learned about Friendships in 2013
Keeping Conversations Light, Fun, and Interesting
Who Am I?
What is Self Worth?
4 Ways to Beat Social Anxiety
Body Language Rich vs. Poor
Relationship, Life, and Productivity Lessons Jan 2014
- Conquering Fear
- Don’t Overreact
- Focus to Improve Skills, Unfocus to Improve Relationships
- Life Moves On
- Brief Advice: Health and Heart
- When You Don’t Get Back What You Put In
- Rich Vs. Poor: Cutting People Out of Your Life
- Happy Things
- An article from HowToLive on Focusing on Process over Result