- Water: Drink clean, pure water. Hydrate
- Oxygen: Take deep breaths, long and slow. Breathe air
- Relax Your Muscles: Check for stiffness or muscle tension from your head to your toe, limb by limb. Stretch gently and massage gently areas of stiffness or muscle tension. Stand up tall, hop up and down and loosen up your body. Relax
- Relax Your Mind: Problems matter, but you can get to them later. Procrastinate a bit and stop thinking about them. Zoom out from the problem and see how the problem fits into the bigger picture. Look at that bigger picture instead. Look for the good parts. Remember what you’re working for, what you’re working towards.
- Nutrition: Did you eat at all recently? Was it all sugar? Was it all processed chemical foods? Get something fresh and organic and eat it. Check your salt intake, potassium intake, iron, protein, carbs, fiber, vitamin C, B, D. Yes seriously. It’s your job to get enough of every chemical, otherwise not getting enough is probably why you don’t feel good now.
- Sleep: Did you get 8+ hours every day for the last 4+ days? If not, that’s your problem.
- Clothing: Are you wearing enough for the temperature you’re in? Add or remove layers, or adjust your AC/Heater.
- Tasks: Is something due soon? What can you do, what’s in your control? What is not in your control? What is constructive that you can do and why? What is not constructive and why? Focus on the plan, not the result. Plan and execute, let go of focusing on the result.
- Perspective: Appreciate, Gratefulness, Positive Emotions. What are they? Remind yourself. Take a break from your current perspective to explore others.
- Seek Help: Need help? Ask for it. Google it. AskReddit
- Have Fun: Hung out with friends lately? Played lately? Had fun lately? Take a break
- Relationships: Trouble? Happy? Face problems, ask for help if needed.
- Financial: See Tasks and Seek Help
- Emotional: See combination of all bullet points. Practice some self reflection and self awareness. Meditate.
- Intellectual: Speed is demanded by modern society but it isn’t required. If you’re late, better late than never. Thinking takes time, give your self time to solve intellectual problems.
- Learn: Have you learned something lately? Do so
- Create: Have you made something lately? Do so
- Explore: Have you gone outside your comfort zone lately? Do so
If all bullet points are checked off as successful and you still feel bad, wait it out. Patience. <– This is assuming doctors haven’t provided effective solutions. If you haven’t seen a doctor, see a doctor and hear what they have to say. Maybe listen, maybe not, it’s your choice.
Headache -> Check Fever, check temperature with thermometer.