About AttemptedLiving – Improve Mental Health as a means to Reduce Wealth Inequality.
Life Education Curriculum – Attain Emotional Intelligence as well as learn How to think, How to feel, How to live. I teach How, not What–you decide what to think, feel, and live.
Rich vs. Poor Series – Learn from how rich people gain wealth, and from how poor people lose wealth.
- Life Lessons April 2014
- Socioeconomic Mobility – A collection of articles related to the state of socioeconomic mobility.
- Staying Grounded – Puts life in perspective by reminding you of the bigger picture.
- Nature Scenery Pictures – Relaxing photos
- Human Physical Limits – Interesting tidbits
- Links to Good Advice
- Continued Education
Most Popular Articles:
How to Make Friends
Finding the Balance Between Caring and Not Caring about Looks
What I Learned about Friendships in 2013
Keeping Conversations Light, Fun, and Interesting
Who Am I?
What is Self Worth?
4 Ways to Beat Social Anxiety
Body Language Rich vs. Poor
Relationship, Life, and Productivity Lessons Jan 2014
- How to Have a Better Life
- Nice Puppy
- Needs Then Wants
- Thoughts 5/31
- Strength Over Escape
- The Power to Create
- Coping with Unfairness in Life
- How to Ask For Empathy
- The Four Kinds of People in the World Based On Wealth
- Stages of Mental Health Deterioration