Hello and Welcome Life Traveler. It’s an honor to serve you.
Do you want advice to live your life better? Do you want stories to learn from? Do you want to avoid mistakes by learning from the mistakes of others?
If so, this website is for you!
I started this blog in 2013 to share my life lessons. I write about money, mental strength, relationships, and life skills.
- I overcame a single parent, below poverty-line and abusive household as a first generation immigrant to become a UC Berkeley Full Scholarship Tau Beta Pi Honors Graduate in Engineering and Entrepreneurship.
- I have successfully started a Software Company in Silicon Valley and I have worked as a Software Engineer at Facebook.
- I have achieved Financial Independence and Retired Early multiple times after losing it all multiple times to family illnesses.
- I am athletic, musical, was a child actor, and am extremely skilled at empathy: I have successfully helped others overcome suicide multiple times.
My goals for this website are to
- Improve mental health as a means to reducing wealth inequality.
- Provide Education for Life that empowers people to be honest with themselves and with others, so they can ultimately make the healthy and genuine relationships and introspective improvements that result in upward mobility.
- Give you love, compassion, kindness, and resources to improve your life.
I discovered my childhood of poverty taught me many habits that prevent success, and a childhood of wealth teaches many habits that promote success. In my Rich vs. Poor Series I explore both childhoods so you can understand how to live a richer life.
I believe mental health is achieved by having empathy for yourself, empathy for others, and acquiring the communication skills to develop relationships with relationship skills. Furthermore, I believe subsets of depression and suicide can be solved by defusing bad logic and inaccurate conceptions about reality. All of this will be addressed on AttemptedLiving.
Many people have no-one to help them, no-one who gives love, compassion, kindness, charity, to them. Therefore, this site is my attempt to package and distribute as much as I can of that to as many strangers as possible who want it.
Check out my sister site CivilizationArchitecture where you can join my work to achieve World Peace!