List of Nutrition Research and Knowledge I’ve accumulated thus far
- Eat Warm Foods - Lessons from Pro Tennis Player Novak Djokovic’s Diet
- Yahoo Health 10 Best and Worst Foods for Blood Pressure
- An easy way to save on fruits and vegetables is to buy what’s in season. Here’s a guide to help you identify the best produce deals month-by-month: http://frugalliving.about.com/
- 7 or More Servings of Vegetables and Fruits per day Lowers Risk of Death by 42% - Science Daily
- How Food Affects Blood Sugar - Understand Diabetes (risk)
- Great guide for planning your daily meals: The Best Time of Day to Eat for Weight Loss
- MyFitnessPal (Free, has barcode scanner, use this one)
vegetables at low end [chinese] restaurants are of such low quality that you are better off just going home and making your own.
This post is part of AttemptedLiving’s Life Education Curriculum, a collection of core knowledge everyone should have. It is part of the Achieving Physical Health post in the “Self Improvement” section.